Pages

16.9.14

a pretty little bridal shower!

i did it! i successfully threw my first bridal shower, ALONE! my sisters and i, we are party planners, decoration do-ers & menu makers. together. six hands helping pull shindigs together since 2010.

however, for this little bridal shower, i was a lone ranger.
my wonderful friend madi asked me to be her maid of honor months ago & I've been planning this party ever since. the party was at her beautiful home in Westminister & she gave me free reign on decor, food & games, so i ran with it! it was a lovely gathering, if i do says myself, with just the right amount of love + laughter.
 [ me falling off of the chair helped with that i think ] 
friends and family from all over attended to celebrate the stunning bride to be 
{and drink countless mimosas }
 here are some pictures from the day! 
congratulations madi + jason! 51 days & counting!
^^ mimosa bar ^^
^^ bubble gum game ^^
for every answer that didn't match up with Jasons, she had to put a piece of hubba bubba in her mouth!
mini donuts, veggie cups, fruit & yogurt parfaits, egg salad sandwiches & pinwheels all made the menu.

^^ much needed sister pic & mama with her beautiful girls ^^
^^ the BRIDE with some bridesmaids & friends ^^
^^ mother of the bride ^^
^^ the soon the be Mrs. Von Feldt & her bests!^^
^ love you miss ^ you're about the embark on the most incredible adventure, marriage & i can wait to see what life has in store for the VonFeldts!

No comments:

Post a Comment