Pages

5.2.15

love letters.

confessing my love, one blurb at a time & in no particular order.

dear colorado, I'm so glad we are together. when i went to hawaii, i questioned our relationship, hawaii was just so warm and inviting. however, when i stepped off of the plane at DIA & got that first face full of fresh freezing air (say that 5 times fast) i knew i was home. thanks for taking me back.

dear studio west. you keep me sane, day after day, week after week, season after season. we should stay together forever, yeah?

iggy azalea. stop. just stop. rita ora, you too.

dear husband, lets go on a date soon. maybe a movie? i would like to see blackhat & no, its not because chris hemsworth is in it. i only have eyes for you.

dear castle re-runs, thanks for making the mountains of laundry that form in my home overnight, bearable. 

dear february. welcome! you are the month of love, frills, romance + you are one of my very favorites!

dear march, I'm super excited for you too.

hillary, chris, abel guy + lucy girl. thanks for taking me in like stray kitten and keeping me company while grant is out of town. you guys are seriously THE best.

dear arrow's ponytail, i have been waiting so long for you to show up & when you finally did.. heart = puddle.

& lastly, oh sweet child of mine (you know you sang it) -- please stop throwing yourself off of the couch, bed, massage chair, etc. it frightens your parents & hurts you. i can't find the 'win' here...? both feet on the floor is so much safer. oh, & i will give you a cookie at the end of every day you don't try to fly. i know, i know, parenting at its finest :)

happy wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment