Pages

29.1.15

pull on your boots!

eric church, ladies & gentlemen, is king. 
(of my country world anyways, JT takes the cake otherwise.)

i will be the first to admit, country music is not my first love. I'm more of an indie girl, with a splash of pop/r&b. but husband is a HUGE country music fan, so when any big name comes to town (or vegas) he's gonna be there; so last night we got together with a couple of our couple friends, pulled on our cowboy boots* - hopped into a limo + headed to the pepsi center for the Eric Church outsiders tour!
*i did not pull on traditional cowboy boots, all the pairs i have ever owned my sister taylor borrows, gets re-soled and then claims as her own. you're lucky you're cute sister. my gold fringe zodiacs were my life.

anyways, we were lucky enough to have snagged some VIP ultra spectacular tickets, so we got an acoustic two song set with him before he hit the main stage (grant got to meet him, that lucky duck.) the show was fantastic! he is such a brilliant performer live! i wish in my next life i can play guitar like he can, and never even have to take my shades off :)

we had a great time with friends, drinking, dancing & singing at the top of our lungs "springsteeeeeeeeeen!"

enjoy my blurry iPhone concert pics!
until we meet again mr. church!

No comments:

Post a Comment