Pages

9.5.14

h i l l a r y.


you are going to come across some pretty great people in your life. people who only stay awhile & people who will be there forever. some will become once a month acquaintances & a few will even become your best friend.

well, twenty-six years ago, God had a plan. a plan to bless the world with a brunette, daddy loving beauty. a plan to add a little bright and shiny to a family of three. but he even thought further into the future with his plan, a few years later i was born & i already had a best friend waiting for me... hillary.










h i l l a.
you are my best friend. you are one of the most beautiful people i know. i wish i could see the world as sparkly as you do. your advice keeps me sane. you make me want to be better + do better. every starbucks date, every early morning breakfast, every episode of bubble guppies is so incredibly special to me. my life is brighter, because of you. i honestly couldn't imagine my life without you, you are one of the only people who think my jokes and antics are hilarious + you never tell me to be quieter when I'm yelling, I'm just a yeller & you know that. God gave you to me because he knew i would need you to balance me out & he knew i would need your help in so many aspects of my life. he knew long before we did, that we would compliment each other so perfectly & become the best of friends. i pray each and every night that arrow & your little girl on the way will bond just the way we did & we can watch our relationship repeat itself. i love you so much. happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment