Pages

15.4.14

s i x m o n t h s.





ahhh. feels good to be back on the blog & it seems only fitting that i start back up by celebrating arrow's 1/2 birthday!
yes. you read that correctly. arrow. my little baby. my world changer. my tiny sugarpie, is not so little anymore. well, she is, she's just older. so, i hosted a small party to celebrate her wonderful halfyear of life (& her being able to sit on her own, with very few spills!) 

+ i can't help it, i'll use any excuse to host a gathering of friends&&family, i just love my people.


^^ its not a party if the animals aren't wearing party hats, am i right?  ^ birthday girl, right before her party long nap :)



^ like i said, i love my people.


^^ babies on babies on babies.

thank you to everyone who came! its was such a fun celebration of life :)
happy six months baby girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment