Pages

3.7.14

hello june…err, july?




june was a wild one you guys & it came and went so quickly this year. june is my favorite month, probably because its my birth month, but also because it is the start of summer & permanently hot weather; this year with the exception of a few afternoon thunderstorms (& a random apocalyptic hailstorm) it has been just that, HOT. 
lets touch on the important stuff…..i made it through another dance recital with studio west & celebrated my birthday with friends, drinks & homemade donuts. the babies splashed in the baby pool & spent countless hours on the swing set. arrow had her first virus which she then passed on to me, gee thanks. me & husband took a weekend trip to the sand dunes in walden, i had a picnic with my favorite friend named olivia, we went to the drive-in & finished it all off with some good ol' boating on horsetooth (ice cold razbrrita in hand.)
**all of these pictures will posted in my next post**

all the while, arrow is growing at an alarming rate & is officially mobile. sheesh, thanks for the warning, moms! the dog food bowl is no longer safe on the floor & sweeping is a daily occurrence. she is pulling up on things & babble talking incessantly. dada, mama, nana & strange wookie noises are all regulars in her growing vocabulary.

I'm looking forward to july, a baby shower and time on the lake. more hot weather, watermelon slices & frozen popsicles. patio sitting, laying in the grass & dusky strolls through the neighborhood, dare i say it? this may just be the best summer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment