Pages

28.4.13

75degrees & sunny.

yepp, you read the title right. 75 degrees & dang, does it feel great! it is fantastic being able to write this blog on my patio while watching my pupkins play & eat bugs in the yard, (i try to discourage this behavior, but dexter is a garbage disposal, he really cant help himself.)

i have been so blessed lately, not only is life sorting itself out & falling into place quite nicely; but ive also been able to spend a lot of time with my sister hillary & her tinyfellow Abel (her blog is here!) -- I feel like i'm getting so much baby practice!! i know, i know, every baby is different & i cant expect to have the same baby, blah blah blah. **(if i hear one more story about your sisters step cousin twice removed, having a baby born with 2 heads due to lack of fiber, im gonna lose it.) haha ;) **

i understand all babies are unique & have their own individual quirks & I can't wait to meet mine!! Abel is just good physical practice, the holding, the burping, the cooing, the crying, the diaper changing, its all good to be around i think!

I am so excited to meet this tiny human i have growing inside my tum.

im just so ready to not call it an IT anymore!! may 29th people, may 29th!! stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment